Changelog of the OpenID component
Fixing another bug in
isOpenIDResponse()which didn't recognize cancel responses (see issue #2). Thanks to Sam Mousa for reporting.
- Adapted the component for CakePHP 2.0.0-dev (see the cakephp_2.0 branch).
server_urlcolumns. Thanks to Henrik Gemal for reporting.
Fixing a bug in
isOpenIDResponse()which didn't recognize POSTed responses from OpenID providers like hyves.nl. Thanks to Sam Mousa for reporting.
Automatically trim the provided OpenID url in the
Fixing a "Class not found" error which occurs when using no models in your controller (i.e.
public $uses = array();is defined) and the OpenID component setting
Fixing a bug in
isOpenIDResponse()which didn't recognize responses from OpenID 1.0 providers like claimid.com and blogger.com.
- Fixing a bug with getting the plugin name when the component is used in a plugin on Windows. Thanks to Tim from Pixelastic for the patch.
- Upgrading the bundled PHP OpenID library to version 2.2.2
- Adding (optional) support for Google Apps OpenIDs by integrating the php-openid-apps-discovery library.
- Adding support for AX (attribute exchange).
Please notice that the API of the
authenticate()method slightly changed (and hence breaks compatibility with earlier versions of this component). The parameters
$optionalhave been replaced with a
$dataFieldsparameter. If you use SReg, make sure to adapt your code in the following way:
// new $this->Openid->authenticate($openid, $returnTo, $realm, array('sreg_required' => array('email'), 'sreg_optional' => array('nickname'))); // old $this->Openid->authenticate($openid, $returnTo, $realm, array('email'), array('nickname'));
- "Fixing" an issue in the PHP OpenID library which causes a blank page on PHP 5.3. See ticket 337
- Including PHP OpenID and PEAR DB in the package for convenience purposes, so you no longer have to download those packages separately.
The config settings, necessary for when you want to store the OpenID data in the database, are now set in the
$componentsarray (see the installation instructions).
Configure::write('Openid.database_config', 'name_of_database_config');are no longer supported!
- Fixing a bug that causes a "class not found" error when both the component and the "vendors" files are in a plugin.
- Adding a public
- Applying patch by Florian Fritz which eliminates the need to modify the PHP OpenID library. Thanks to Florian!
- Adding support for MySQL
- Adding support for Email Address to URL Transformation (EAUT)
- Renaming the parameter of
OpenidComponent::getResponse()so we use the same term as is used in version 2.1.0 of the PHP OpenID library
- Minor changes to avoid deprecation messages with CakePHP 1.2 RC1
- Component updated to work with version 2.0.0 of the PHP OpenID library. This breaks compatibility with earlier versions due to API changes.
- Fixing "No XML parser" error by providing a slightly modified version of the PHP OpenID library
- Fixing a bug with path separators on Windows. Thanks to Simon Jackson for reporting this issue!